Whether it’s a camera shake or a simple movement blurring and destroying your photo, today, we’ll fix that in Photoshop! Using advanced sharpening techniques, in this tutorial, we will learn a super fast way to reduce the blur by correctly analyzing the image.
First, we will start by understanding the angle of movement. Then we will determine the exact distance of the camera or the object moved. And then, we will use that data to accurately sharpen our images non-destructively.
I hope this tutorial helps. Thank you for watching 🙂
► RECOMMENDED TUTORIALS:
MISSED FOCUS? Save a Blurry Photo in Photoshop:
1. Sample Image:
2. Finished PSD: (Only for our Patreon Family)
► HELP US CREATE MORE FREE VIDEOS:
Support us at Patreon:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2017 – Full Experiment Course like a Professional Class # 1 Urdu / hindi
- How to download and install Photoshop cc 2017 for free trail
- Hướng dẫn cài Adobe Photoshop 2020 cho Mac- Phiên bản Photoshop mới nhất của Adobe
- Tách tóc trong photoshop | Cắt ảnh, ghép ảnh bằng photoshop
- Photoshop CC 2015: Làm quen với các công cụ trong Photoshop – Bài 3