Have you ever encountered “hard disk became RAW”?
The disk in drive X: is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?
X: is not accessible. The file or dictionary is corrupted and unreadable.
You need to format the disk in drive X: before you can use it. Do you want to format it?
X: is not accessible. The volume does not contain a recognized file system.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is strongly recommended here to recover RAW partition. Usually, if you see a RAW partition in Windows Disk Management utility, you can run MiniTool Partition Wizard to have a check. According to many user feedbacks, there are 3 typical cases: RAW drive is shown as unallocated, RAW drive is shown as NTFS, and RAW drive is shown as Other/Unformatted.
1. If the RAW hard drive is shown as unallocated in MiniTool Partition Wizard, you can make use of its Partition Recovery feature.
2. If the RAW drive is shown as NTFS in MiniTool Partition Wizard, you can check and fix RAW file system, or shrink partition to rewrites the file system information and corrects errors.
3. If the RAW drive is shown as “Other” (for hard drives) or “Unformatted” (for removable disks), you had better do the followings:
Firstly, recover data from RAW drive.
Finally, convert it to NTFS.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 dự án ảnh hưởng tới thị trường mua Bán đất quận 12
- Các tiện ích cơ bản và nâng cao giúp New Galaxy tăng giá không phanh
- Vào web bị chặn ,có wifi mà không vào được mạng ,Sửa lỗi Server IP / DNS Address Could Not Be Found
- Cách tạo Listbox nhiều cấp Xã, Huyện, Tỉnh phụ thuộc nhau trong Excel
- Hướng dẫn tạo Slide Powerpoint trở nên chuyên nghiệp hơn – Phần 1