Travelling to Mui Ne by Vietnamese Train || 24 Hour Travel Guide Mũi Né
Mũi Né is a beach resort town along the South China Sea in Southeast Vietnam. With a long, palm-lined stretch of sand, it has steady wind conditions (in the dry season) that make it a top destination for windsurfing, kitesurfing, sailing and other water sports. It’s also a popular weekend getaway from Ho Chi Minh City, with a busy strip of hotels, restaurants and shops.
If you are going to Mui Ne from Ho Chi Minh/Saigon/HCMC, the best and fastest way to go is by train. The Vietnam train is an experience in itself. You have 3 options; a sleeping birth, soft seat or hard seat. In this vlog we went with the middle range of soft seat which was perfect for the 4 hour journey.
This itinary will help you decide what to do in Mui Ne on your first day. We arrived at 1pm and went for coffee and food next door to our resort (airbnb). Then we hung out by the pool before going to the famous fairy stream, just a 10 minute walk from our villa.
Subscribe for the second video in Muine where we visit the red sand dunes and beaches for a full 48 hours travel guide to this beautiful beach town.
I hope you enjoyed the video!
Check out my channel and other videos:
Connect with me on social media:
Snapchat – eveeeeh
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- HONGKONG 12 – NGUYỄN TRỌNG TÀI ft. MC 12 | OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
- Hong jong hyun posted birthday wishes to yoona [ first yoona Instagram live] may 30th 2017
- Hôn Trộm 55 Lần tập 10 (chương 451 – 500) – Tại sao anh không cần con của chúng ta – Giải trừ hôn ư
- [Truyện Tranh Hay] Hôn Trộm 55 Lần Tập 11 (Chap 47 – Chap 51) – Truyện Tranh Ngôn Tình – ♫
- THÁNG 1 NGẬP TRÀN SẮC MÀU CÙNG CHƯƠNG TRÌNH HAY TRÊN HTV3 DREAMSTV | HTV3 – DreamsTV 2020